Personal Financial Planning Services
As a firm, we insist on developing a personally crafted, customized financial plan to you before any implementation recommendations are offered. While Wealth Management is a very important part of the relationship our clients build with us, we believe that in order to deliver advice that fits YOU and not a “questionnaire”, we need to know as much as we can about our clients so that ultimately we can present strategies that have your best interests in mind.
Our process includes the following stages:
- Discovering your unique goals and dreams — We believe that crafting a long term financial planning strategy requires a crystal clear understanding what matters most in your life. During our initial consultations much of our conversations will focus on your goals, your successes, and your challenges.
- Collecting the Data — Financial planning is best delivered when supporting documentation is provided to support the facts.
- Analyzing the Data — From pay-stubs, to investment accounts; from insurance documents to tax returns; and from mortgages to bank accounts, we’ll look at it all. We’ll give you a clear snapshot of where you stand, identify strengths that exist and examine potential points of vulnerability.
- Deliver Recommendations (IN WRITING) — We rely on our own words and experience to deliver specific recommendations that offer perspectives on a wide array of issues that encompass your financial life.
- Present Findings Interactively — When we say we’re serious about financial planning, we are prepared to stand behind the words we write and the analysis that supports them. Whether it’s planning for retirement, accumulating wealth, funding your child’s education, protecting your family’s fortune or simply seeing your entire financial life on a single page, our on-line eMoney program has been a refreshing solution for our clients. Imagine having immediate access to your wills, trusts, deed to your home, passport and financial statements that are updated daily – all at a click of a button.
For more information on eMoney
- Reviewing it all — We believe that Financial Planning is a fluid activity which requires ongoing monitoring and the ability to make changes when needed. Our dedication to financial planning first insures our clients that their planning needs will always remain at the forefront of our conversations; no matter whether it is our first meeting, or the fiftieth.