We request visitors to our office cooperate with efforts to reduce the health risks associated with the current COVID-19 crisis:
- Please call ahead and schedule all visits to our office.
- Prior to your appointment if you have been exposed or have any symptoms of COVID-19 we’d ask that you DO NOT visit the office
- -> Have become ill with symptoms associated with COVID-19 (e.g. fever, shortness of breath, coughing, upset stomach, body aches)
- -> Have been exposed to or have come into close contact with someone who has become ill with symptoms associated with COVID-19 or who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
- Upon arrival to the office building, please remain in your car and call the office, 978-531-8108, and a member of the firm will inform you when you can proceed to the second floor for your meeting.
FACE COVERING AND MASKS
- It will be necessary for you to wear an appropriate face covering/mask at all times in the office. This includes when using the restroom facilities.
SANITATION AND CLEANING
- Cleaning and disinfecting of the conference room will occur before and after appointments with your advisor
- Cleaning and disinfecting of high traffic areas will occur throughout the day.
- During your visit to the office, please use good health hygiene, this includes no handshakes, hugs, covering coughs and sneezes, hand washing or sanitizing, and wearing a mask always.
- We encourage the liberal use of hand sanitizer. Containers of hand sanitizer are located throughout the office. If you cannot find one, please ask.
- Social distancing rules will be followed throughout your visit. Please keep 6 feet between yourselves and our staff. Please do not interact with our staff at their workstations. Sit only in designated seating areas.
- Our conference room is arranged to accommodate 2 clients and an advisor, please advise us ahead of your meeting if additional seating will be needed (we may be able to accommodate)
- For the time being we will not be offering any beverages or food during your visit (sorry, no chocolates). Since you will be wearing a mask for the duration of your visit, we’d ask that you also do not bring your own.
- Please limit what you bring into the office. If you can leave coats, bags, etc. in your car, we’d encourage you to do so. Coat rack will not be available.
We will continue to be vigilant and to make any required changes to our protocols. Hopefully, we will soon see success in treating and stopping the spread of COVID-19 as vaccines and treatment protocols are developed. We look forward to being able to return to “normal” as soon as we safely can.
Please take care of yourselves and don’t hesitate to contact the office if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you in person soon.
Click here to download a copy of this guide.
Back to Blog