Perhaps you relied on a spouse or a partner for financial planning and investment management advice, but now you’re alone. You have limited experience and doubts about who will place your interests first. You are eager for trusted, easy-to-understand advice and clear guidance as you adjust.
Now that I’m alone, what’s next?
- How might social security and pension change now that my spouse is gone?
- Do I have enough money or will I run out?
- Do I need to sell the house?
- Can I still afford to leave a legacy?
- Who can help me make sound financial decisions and put my best interests first?
- Who should I rely on? Family or a financial professional?