But you’re a little unsure as to how much you can really afford to do. Creating a smart income strategy would help reduce those butterflies. You need advice on how best to leverage the money you’ve accumulated and how it needs to support your lifestyle for the next thirty years or more.
What keeps The New Retiree up at night?
- How do I incorporate my Social Security and pension income into the income I need?
- How do I create income from the assets I’ve accumulated?
- How do I minimize taxes?
- Should I work part time in case I run out of money.
- Can I give money away and still have enough in retirement?
- Can I afford to stay in my home or should I downsize?
- Can I afford a vacation home and enjoy winters in a better climate?
- What are all rules on taking money from my retirement accounts?
The world looks different today than it did for your parent’s generation.